Lynda.com is now Linkedin Learning!
Linkedin Learning is a leading platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals, they offer on-line tutorials and in-depth classes on just about every software you can think of.
You can try out Linkedinklearning.com with a free trial membership, and explore the site’s content without a financial commitment. If you like what you see, several subscription options, including monthly and annual plans are available.
For as little as $19.95 per month, for a pre-paid annual subscription, you’ll have unlimited access to all online learning courses.
Through individual, corporate, academic, and government subscriptions, members have access to the Linkedinlearning.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Through your subscription, you can:
- Access 15,000+ expert-led Linkedin Learning courses
- Get personalized course recommendations
- Watch anytime on your computer or phone
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Practice with exercise files and quizzes
- Use project files to practice while you learn
- Download to mobile app for offline viewing
- Access LinkedIn’s Premium Career features