- What is the difference between Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for photos.
- Premiere Elements is designed videos.
- Both apps share a common Organizer for easy access to all photos and videos.
- They’re sold separately or bundled together as Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements.
- Where can I find the serial number to install Elements 2021?
- If you are redeeming from a boxed product, there’s one serial number for both Windows and macOS, and it’s located on the back of the Windows DVD sleeve inside the box.
- If you’re redeeming an electronic software download, you’ll receive a redemption code in your Amazon account. Redeem this code at https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial to get your serial number which is required to install your Elements product. Detail Instructions for walkthrough can be found here.
- Can I install Elements 2021 on more than one machine?
- You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active license. You can then install the product on your new computer.
- How does Photoshop Elements differ from subscription versions of Photoshop, Photoshop Lightroom Classic, and Lightroom?
- Photoshop Elements is designed for consumers who are just getting started with photo editing and want an easy way to organize, edit, create, and share their photos. Automated options deliver great results to enjoy as-is or use as a starting point for creative exploration.
- Photoshop is the professional standard for creating compelling images, designs, and 3D artwork.
- Lightroom Classic addresses the workflow needs of professional and advanced amateur photographers on the desktop, enabling them to import, process, organize, and showcase large volumes of digital photographs.
- Lightroom is the cloud-based service that lets people easily edit, organize, store, and share their photos anywhere—on mobile devices, the web, or the desktop.
Photo editing software
Intelligent editing allows you to easily edit, create, organize, and share your photos
58 Step-by-step guided edits
Built-in prints and gifts service