This video capture card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage.
Plug and play, no need to install other driver software, suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
How to connect？
- Micro USB power cable connects to Micro USB port to supply power
- Input port: input the stream video through the HDMI “Input” port.
- Output port: connect the monitor through the HDMI “Output” port to preview the stream video in real time.
- Connect it to the computer through the USB 2.0 port, use “VLC / OBS / Amcap, etc” to edit the video at the same time.
- Support HDMI loop out
- Support input HDMI max 4K@60Hz, max output HDMI & USB 1080P@30Hz
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC、OBS 、Amcap, etc;
- Support Windows、Android and MacOS
- Conform to USB Video and UVC standard
- Conform to USB Audio UAC standard
- Support video format 8/10/12bit Deep color
- Video output format YUV、JPEG
- Support audio format L-PCM
- Max working current 0.7A/5V DC
- Operating Temperature range (-10 to +55℃)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 59x56x19 (mm)
- Computer hardware configuration requirements
- CPU: PC i5-3400 or above NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
- Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above；NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- Run memory: 4G RAM
- 1 * Audio Video Capture Card with Loop Out
- 1 * USB 2.0 cable
- 1 * Micro USB power cable
- 1 * User manual
Max Input HDMI 4K@60Hz; Max output HDMI & USB 1080P@30Hz
Can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio
Plug and play, no need to install other driver software
Support most acquisition software, such as VLC / OBS / Amcap, etc
Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or Mac