The Canon EOS M6 Mark II camera blends high-quality optics into a compact, mirrorless design that’s perfect for your everyday photography adventures.
Boasting an enhanced 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, DIGIC 8 image processor, an ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 51200), The EOS M6 Mark II makes it easy to capture sharp, inspiring images and videos, wherever or whenever the moment strikes.
Be ready in an instant with high-speed continuous shooting of up to 14 fps, plus innovative AF technology, including touch & Drag AF that works in tandem with an optional electronic viewfinder, eye-detection AF, and dual Pixel CMOS AF — All designed to help you quickly lock focus on fast-moving subjects.
For the video enthusiast, The EOS M6 Mark II camera doesn’t disappoint, offering beautifully-rendered uncropped 4K 30P videos that impress.
Operability is also more streamlined and advanced, with an electronic shutter that helps you silently capture images — perfect for quiet settings, such as dance recitals, school concerts, or presentations.
With an interchangeable lens system and its compact size, The EOS M6 Mark II is a versatile and portable option, ideal to take with you wherever you go.
The Canon EOS M6 Mark II features:
- High image quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor,
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5, 481 manually selectable AF positions, and eye AF Servo support
- 4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 129P video
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output