Processing your own color film doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive! This liquid chemical, two-bath processing kit can be used at a variety of temperatures with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
If you already process your own black and white film, with this kit, there is no reason you can’t process your own color negative film at home as well! With this simplified 2 bath process, you can have beautifully developed and fixed color negatives, ready to scan or print. All you need is water, a thermometer, and any simple tank and reel system!
CineStill CS41 Liquid Developing Kit:
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- Easy to mix liquid chemicals to make 1 quart (just combine 3 parts with water)
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures