Inheriting powerful features of the Ronin series, DJI RS 3 Pro is an advanced, comprehensive camera expansion platform that empowers videographers and provides coordinated shooting solutions for professional crews. With DJI RS 3 Pro, nothing is out of reach.
1. Includes gimbal, battery grip, and dual-layered quick-release plates.
2. Requires purchase of additional accessories.
3. Included in the DJI RS 3 Pro Combo, and also sold separately.
4. Measured in Control mode with FCC compliance in a standard, interference-free environment.
1. What accessories can be used interchangeably among DJI RS 3 Pro, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 2, and DJI RSC 2?
Please check the appendix: DJI RS Series Universal Accessories List
2. What are the differences between SuperSmooth and the normal stabilization of DJI RS 3 Pro?
SuperSmooth mode was developed for fast-moving scenarios. It increases the torque of DJI RS 3 Pro to further enhance stabilization, delivering stable footage in more dynamic and strenuous shooting scenarios.
Automated Axis Locks – The three axes of DJI RS 3 Pro can be automatically locked and unlocked with the simple press of the power button, significantly improving the speed and efficiency of transitions and storage.
Extended Carbon Fiber Axis Arms – Provides more sufficient leveling space for professional cameras, and can carry professional combinations such as Sony FX6 and Canon C70 with 24-70 mm F2.8 lens, expanding users’ creative possibilities.
4.5 kg (10lbs) Tested Payload – With a weight of just 1.5 kg (includes gimbal, battery handle, and dual-layer quick release plates), DJI RS 3 Pro offers a max tested payload of 4.5 kg (10 lbs).
LiDAR Focusing – The new LiDAR Range Finder (RS) projects 43,200 ranging points for advanced and precise focusing detection within a 14-meter range.
Long-Range O3 Pro Video Transmission – Supports 6km/20,000ft video and audio transmission with ultra-low latency, impressive stability, and extensive coordinated control features.
Dynamic & Versatile Solution – Extensive ports and DJI RS SDK protocol allow RS 3 Pro to connect to a wide variety of accessories and work with vehicle mounts, jibs, Steadicams, and more.
This combo additionally includes Ronin Image Transmitter, Focus Motor (2022), Lower Quick-Release Plate (Extended), and other accessories.