IT’S SO EASY TO USE Making a hand-torn print or deckle edge the “Ripper” way… Artists love the look of the feathery “deckle edge” on handmade papers as well as the increased “perceived value” by the customer. Now you can add a consistent hand-torn or deckled edge look to your artwork and prints with the Dual Edge Ripper.
Six unique edges are available for the perfect custom edge finishing. Instructions for use: Use a table with a straight edge. Lay print to be torn on the table with the edge of the tool exactly where you want the tear. Then tear up against the sharp edge of the Dual Edge Ripper. Tear with the image facing up if you want a white reveal, or tear with the image facing down for no white reveal.
Dual Edge Ripper Classic Watercolor Paper Deckle Edge Tool
- 3 different models; Featuring 6 unique edges.
- The Original: Our first model’s two edges are designed to match a real deckle on most papers.
- The Classic: These two edges are designed to match a real deckle with heavier paper depending on the type of paper you tear.
- The Extreme: These two edges are designed for the ultimate in creativity, it features the most radical edge.
- The key is to match the look of the tear to the feeling of the art. The ideal is to have all three models so you have the option to add the best edge to match your art.
- Use it on any fibrous paper that can be torn; watercolor paper, photo paper, laser paper, or inkjet paper. Yes, even up to 500 grams. These tools have Sharp Laser Cut Edges.
- Individually made of Clear Acrylic making easy alignment of the edge showing where to tear the paper.