The Epson Perfection V600 Photo delivers outstanding quality scans from photos, film, slides, and everyday documents. With 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, this high-performance scanner ensures precision film scanning for sharp, vivid reproductions up to 17″ x 22″. Featuring Digital ICE for both film and prints, one-touch color restoration, and ArcSoft PhotoStudio, this scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution.
Use the built-in Transparency Unit to scan slides, negatives, and medium-format panoramic film up to 6 x 22 cm. The V600 Photo scans everything from invoices and receipts to photos and 3D objects. And, with the included Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, you can easily convert scanned documents into editable text.
Use the scanner’s four customizable buttons to instantly scan, copy, scan to email, and create PDFs. The V600 Photo also features Epson’s exclusive ReadyScan LED technology for increased productivity and energy efficiency. Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.10.x.
Epson Perfection V600 Color Scanner
Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives, and medium-format panoramic film with the built-in transparency unit
- Achieve greater productivity: Energy-efficient Ready Scan LED light source with no warm-up time, faster scans, and lower power use
- Convert scanned documents into editable text: ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Take your photos further: ArcSoft PhotoStudio included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
- Quickly complete any task: Instantly scan, copy, scan to email and create PDFs with four customizable buttons