- High-Quality LCD Screen Monitor
- Basic:1064×600 HD resolution
- Capacitive touch screen
- Support backlight control, the backlight can be turned off to save power
- Used as a raspberry pi display that supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali-Linux, Kodi, win10 IOT, single-touch, free drive.
- Works as a PC monitor, with support for Win7, 8, and 10 system 5 point touch (XP and older version system: single-point touch), free drive
1 X 7” inch Monitor Touchscreen Module
1 X HDMI cable
1 X USB cable
1 X protective case kit
7″ Touch Screen Monitor Module
The 7 inch IPS monitor with a high resolution of 1024×600 pixels, supports 1920×1080 and multiple video input interfaces – HDMI, VGA, and USB output of 5V/2.5A.
Excellent sensitivity capacitive technology and multi-touch capability allow you to swipe, scroll, select, zoom in, zoom out, and move a cursor about in just 3-5 ms. With an auto-rotate function, you can place it your way to get things done easily.
This 7” touch screen monitor is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/1/3B+/BB, Banana Pi, Windows 7/8/10 PC, Mac, Microsoft, TV, and Video game consoles like Nintendo Switch/XBOX/PS4, other devices or systems like Retro Pi, NOOBS, Debian, Ubuntu, and Kodi are all supported.
Easy to operate and convenient, make your screen-like monitor connect with a windows computer, from then on far away from the trouble of installing drivers for various systems.
Screen protective stand case: Contrast to other 7 inch screens, with a protective case and screws kit equipped, to connect the monitor with your Raspberry Pi or other systems with ease and efficiency.