The XF 10-24mm F4 lens’s ultra-wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high-impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance. The maximum F4.0 aperture is available throughout the 2.4x zoom range from the lens’ ultra-wide 15mm* focal length to its longest at 36mm*.
With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light is boosted. It offers high-speed AF thanks to an enhanced inner focusing system, and the use of a stepping motor and lightweight internal lenses has ensured that the XF10-24mm is very quiet to use.
Its minimum working distance of 28cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
Fujifilm XF10-24mm F4 R OIS
- Equivalent to 15-36 mm (35mm format) – angle of view: 110° – 61.2°
- Minimum working distance of 0.24 m, Focal Length: 10-24 mm
- Constant f:4 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, OIS (built-in Optical Image Stabilisation)
- 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 4 extra-low dispersion elements)
- Internal focusing and zoom – lens extension and length remains constant throughout the zoom range