Smart LED Strip light controller for single color lights
1. Supports brightness dimming, voice commands for Alexa, and Google also can set on/off control of the strip lights.
2. Timer setting, Set scheduled/countdown timers to control your household appliances to turn on/off at the specified time.
3. The smart controller is Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant, super convenient voice control.
4. Group Control Function, Grouping multiple smart switches into the same group, you can switch them simultaneously on or off.
5. The light works with your existing Wi-Fi or cellphone traffic.
6. Lights with music sync and microphone sound control function.
Item: Mini single color LED WiFi controller
Applicable LED chip: 5050, 5630, 5730, 3528, 2835, 5054, 3014, 4014, 4040, 8520, 7020 etc.
Size:5.3 x 2.4 x 1.1 cm
Weight: 20 gs
Control Signal: WiFi
Control App: Magic Home Pro
Color channel: Single color
Input Voltage: DC 5-28 volt
Output current：0-5 A
1. Please use the product in a dry environment.
2. Please use the correct input voltage at 5 to 28V DC voltage, and must not be connected to 110V AC directly.
3. The product requires a common anode connection. The wrong connection will cause a malfunction.
1 – WiFi Controller
1 – User Manual
LED Light Strip Controller
- Remote control – Download the App, Control your lights strip Via your smartphone. Ideal for 5050, 5630, 5730, 3528, 2835, 5054, 3014, 4014, 4040, 8520, 7020, etc. LED strip lights, you can control your LED strip and panel lights anywhere, anytime with the free App. Supports brightness adjustment.
- Voice control – The controller is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can now control your lights by using voice commands for on/off and dimming.
- Timer mode – You can have your lights automatically turn on or off at a specified time by setting up the timer.
- Music mode and Mic mode – The light will begin“ dancing” base on different rhythms. When playing music on your smartphone or there is music from outside.
- Group Control Function – Grouping multiple smart switches into the same group, you can switch them all on or off simultaneously.