Leica Camera is happy to announce the newest version of its top-selling compact camera, the Leica D-Lux 7 – an incredibly capable and travel-friendly camera that yields big image quality and detailed video recording. The Leica D-Lux 7 boasts improved specifications such as a new 17 megapixel 4/3rds sensor for high-res images, balanced with excellent low light performance.
The sensor is perfectly matched to a 24-75 mm equivalent Vario-Summilux zoom lens with a fast f/1.7-2.8 aperture. Also boasting high resolutions are the integrated electronic viewfinder and new 3″ touchscreen display, ensuring improved viewing and faster operation. The D-Lux 7 offers many firsts for the D-Lux line, including the first to include a “post focus” 4K photo feature, USB charging and integrated Bluetooth to augment its Wi-Fi connectivity with the Leica FOTOS app.
Equally capable for video as well as stills, the D-Lux 7 can record 4K video in 24, 25 or 30 fps as well as recording in 4K photo capture modes.
- 17 MP 4/3rds sensor – High image quality even in low light. Easy to use under any light conditions
- 24-75 mm f/1.7-2.8 Vario-Summilux lens with O.I.S. – Versatile all-purpose zoom
- 3″ 1.24 million dot touchscreen LCD – Quicker operation of settings such as AF
- Compact and sturdy design with a full metal housing
- USB charging via power bank or PC