MakerFocus ESP32 LoRa 32 (V2), ESP32 Development Board
- Documents: Please get the link from the product description below
- Note: This item comes unassembled, soldering of headers is required.
- Upgrade ESP32 lora development board with 868/915MHz antenna, it supports Sniffer, Station, soft AP and Wi-Fi Direct modes. If you want to use the Lora feature, you need two esp32 lora modules. One is used to send messages and one is used to receive messages
- High reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.8Km); Receiver sensitivity up to – 139 dBm, UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
- Board friendly, space of pins is 2.54*23mm, fit to breadboard. 0.96-inch blue esp32 OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip