Makeronics 3220 Breadboard Kit:
Breadboard 3220 is designed for solderless experimental design electronic circuit manufacture. Variety of electronic components can be freely inserted or removed as needed,
eliminating the need for welding, saving assembly time of the circuit, the element can be reused, very suitable for electronic circuit assembly, commissioning and training.
1. Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry;
2. ABS plastic material;
3. Completely reusable;
4. Binding Posts Coded Black, Red, Blue and Green.
5. Accepts a variety of wire sizes(AWG:20-29)
6. Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
7. Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns;
8. Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits;
9. Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs;
10. Black aluminum back plate
This kit contains 560 U-shape pure copper jumper wires + 65 pcs 24AWG male to male jumper wires + 5pcs Banana plug to jumper wires:
a. for 65 pcs jumper wires:100mm(49pcs); 150mm(8pcs); 200mm(4pcs);250mm(4pcs);
for a box of 560 U-shape jumper wires: 2mm: 40pcs 5mm:40pcs 7mm :40pcs 10mm :40pcs 12mm :40pcs 15mm :40pcs 17mm :40pcs 20mm:40pcs 22mm:40pcs 25mm:40pc 50mm :40pcs 75mm :40pcs 100mm:40pcs 125mm :40pcs
for 5pcs Banana plug to jumper wires, super soft silicone 22AWG 60-core copper cable
b. Multicolored: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black….
d. Pre-cut, Pre-stripped and Pre-formed wires simplify and speed up prototyping work.
e. Easy to connect and disconnect
f. Having exactly the right wire lengths for the job.
g. Makes your projects much neater, more reliable, and easier to debug.
h. These wires are compatible with standard breadboards that have 0.1″ grids.
1pcs 3220 breadboard/set + 65 jumper wires + 560 U-shape pure copper jumper wires + 5pcs Banana Plug to jumper wires