The Milescraft 1342 EuroHingeJig helps create and install perfect 35mm concealed hinges on your cabinet door projects. Perfect repeatable holes every time on both framed and frameless cabinets. The Jig aligns to 6 common cup hole edge distance settings and an edge locator pin quickly sets the cup hole vertical position at 3″ or 4″.
The Metal bushing drill guide provides accurate, repeatable drilling that doesn’t wear down. Built-in depth gauges on the left and right side of the jig allow you to set your hinge hole depth to one of two depths. The marking guide aligns measurements from door to frame. Included in the package are an Allen key, 1/16″ drill bit for pilot holes, locator pin, and cabinet locator measuring tool.
Milescraft 1342 Euro Hinge Jig
- Two edge alignment knobs position the cup hole from the edge of the door, while the edge pin sets the distance from the top/bottom.
- The drill guide with metal bushing locks into the jig and creates a perfectly straight hinge cup hole
- Guide bushings built into the body of the jig let you pre-drill pilot holes in 4 common locations, making sure hinges are straight and the door closes true.
- The 1/16″ diameter drill bit for pilot holes is included.
- Easily set your cup hole depth on the included 35mm drill bit using the built-in depth setting fixtures on the left and right sides.
- The hinge marking guide detaches from the bottom of the jig and allows you to transfer and mark center lines and hinge location to the cabinet wall or frame