USB 3.1 Type-C a super-fast, convenient, and powerful data transfer solution.
- No need for any extra power.
- Plug & play and hot-swapping capability.
- Two USB 3.1 Type-C female connectors available.
- Stable and reliable ASMEDIA Chipset ASM1142 and 1543.
- Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most peripherals.
- A low-profile bracket is included for small computer & server cases, like 1U & 2U.
- PCI-E 4X connector fits PCI-E 4X, 8X, or 16X slot.
- Supports 10Gbps PCI-E bus with full duplex channel.
- Support Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10 & Linux Kernal.
- Support 5V Max 2A power output to each USB 3.1 device
- Built-in overcurrent protection and short circuit protection on each USB port
- Support SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), and FullSpeed (12 Mbps) (Note: The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.)
- Support USB 3.1 devices,backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1
- Compliant with PCI-Express specification revision 2.0x2X
- Support PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0, or PCIe 3.0 motherboard, Compliant with PCI Express Base 3.0 Specification, Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification
- 1 x PCI-E 4x Express to USB 3.1 Type C USB-C Dual Port Add on Expansion Card Adapter
- 1x Low profile bracket
- 1x Manual
- 2 x Screws
Please note that it is a PCI-E 4X card and does not support the PCI-E 1X slot.
No need any extra Power Supply
Compatible slot: PCIe x4, PCIe x8, PCIe x16
Good Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Linux Kernel
PCI-E to USB3.1: Expand your computer with two more ports
USB3.1 Gen 2: The PCI-E card is equipped with 10Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB3.1 for an individual port.