Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together. Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for your Phone Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home. Material: Plastic. Range (Ft.) – 50-130 feet
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup.
- Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download the new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for the initial set-up. You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols