Sea frogs underwater camera housings are designed for those who are into underwater photography/videography. Just insert your digital camera in the case and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depths up to 40 meters/130 feet. Sea frogs’ products are reliable, as they are made out of high-quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents.
Compatible lenses: Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS (Manual zoom available, set camera to autofocus) Sony E 20mm F2.8 (Autofocus only) Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (Autofocus only) Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN Art (Autofocus only) Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (Autofocus only)
Specifications: Model: For Sony a6000 Waterproof depth: 40m(130ft) Filter Diameter: 16-50mm
Waterproof element: O-ring seal
Main material: PC, Optical glass, Stainless, EPDArubber Dimension: 180 mm (L)x 145(W) mm x 115(H) mm Weight: 550g Operation temperature: 0℃-40℃
Key features: Dual Fiber-Optic ports Inbuilt leak detection sensor
Important steps before inserting the camera
- Before inserting the camera inside an underwater housing, make sure your camera is stock – No straps, no additional grips, and no lens filter.
- In the camera menu, switch your viewfinder mode to LCD/MONITOR only, because you won’t be able to use the viewfinder underwater.
- Turn your brightness higher to at least 80%, otherwise, you won’t be able to see what’s on the monitor.
Sea Frogs Underwater Camera Housing Waterproof Diving Case for Sony A6000
- Applicable model: professionally designed for Sony a6000 (filter diameter: 16-50mm).
- Widely applications: Ideal for shooting water-activities photos, like shooting during surfing, snorkeling, or diving under water 40 meters, It can also be used under rainy, snowy, windy, dust, or muddy circumstances.
- Perfect experience: It can be connected to flash, fill-in light, handles, and other devices, providing 360-degree full protection for your camera and giving you an unprecedented shooting experience.
- The front of the housing has a 67mm Thread and is compatible with all 67mm accessories such as filter, macro lens, wet wide angle correctional dome port lens, etc.
- What you get: underwater housing, wrist strap, filter diameter, shoulder strap, spare O’ring, and user manual.