Tiergrade PCI Express Expansion Card allows you to add seven SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to your PC to achieve maximum productivity.
This card provides easier access to commonly-used peripherals and features two internal USB ports that let you connect devices inside your computer case securely.
- Chipset: VIA VL805 + VL813
- Version: PCI Express 2.0
- Data transfer rate: Up to 5Gbps
- USB power output: Up to 900mA
1. Plug and Play on Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 (32/64bit) system.
2. Need to install the driver on Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32/64bit) system.
3. SATA power connection is required.
1. Does NOT support Linux or Mac OS.
2. Does NOT support PCI slot, only works with PCI-E slot.
3. Do NOT install this PCI-E card when the computer is on.
4. To ensure the PCI-E card works properly, please connect it to your PC’s power supply first.
Tiergrade Super Speed 7 Port PCIe Expansion Card
Big Expansion: Provides seven external USB 3.0 ports for any PCI Express-enabled computer system for connecting additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0: Give you fast access to your files with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, at least 5 times faster than USB 2.0. Lightning-fast to transfer HD movies, photos, music, and more. Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device.
Good Compatibility: Support Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit) and more operating system; Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1x devices; Comply with PCI Express x1 slot and versions above.
Stable Power Supply: Equipped with a power management chip plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, which supplies 5V/2.4A power. Note: It is mandatory to connect the card to the power supply of the PC.
What You Get: 1x USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card, 1x 15-Pin to 2×15-pin SATA power cable, 1x CD driver, 1x installation screws, and 1x user manual.