Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
- The Compute Module 4 IO Board is a companion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (supplied separately).
- It is designed for use both as a development system for Compute Module 4 and as an embedded board integrated into end products.
- The IO board is designed to allow you to create systems quickly using off-the-shelf parts such as HATs and PCIe cards, which might include NVMe, SATA, networking, or USB.
- The major user connectors are located along one side to make enclosures simple.
- Compute Module 4 IO Board also provides an excellent way to prototype systems using Compute Module 4.