The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want.
Combined with the free migration software (available from wd.com) you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on the operating environment.
Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND
An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
- TBW (terabytes written) values are calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.