Canvas Gallery Wraps
We make our Canvas Gallery Wraps on the highest quality cotton-poly blend artist canvas and then it is wrapped around the sides of the wood gallery frame. The result is a stunning and unique presentation that will fit into any decor.
Canvas Gallery Wrap prints are produced using an inkjet process that utilizes archival pigment-based inks for maximum print life and is also protected with a UV blocking clear acrylic sealer so that your creation is delivered “ready-to-hang”.
- Available from digital files only. Scans or digital captures must be added separately.
- Price includes the Canvas Print w/ clear UV acrylic coating, and assembly on a wood gallery wrap frame.
- Prices do not include the cost of corrective artwork, or retouching available at $20 per quarter-hour.
- Elite and Pro Gallery Wraps are listed in standard sizes, however, frame sections can be mixed to allow for unlisted sizes and will be quoted per job. Custom sizes may require special a order at an additional cost.
- Extra space is required for the wrapping process. 1-1/4” Elite Gallery Wraps require 1-1/2” extra image on each side, or a total of 3” added to the final image size. 1-3/4” Pro Galley Wraps require 2” of extra image on each side, or a total of 4” added to the final image size.
- Wraps larger than 11×14 include corner bracing. 1-3/4” Gallery Wraps longer than 36″ include center cross bracing.
How to Order Canvas Gallery Wraps
You can order Canvas Gallery Wraps through our Photo Factory online ordering site.
If your files are TIF or PSD files, you can drop off a flash drive in person or send us the images online through GoogleDrive, WeTransfer, OneDrive, or other cloud storage service.
You can also upload your files to our F-T-P server using an FTP Client like Filezilla. For more information on FTP, see our article on How to use our FTP services.