Canvas Gallery Wraps
We make our Elite and Pro Canvas Gallery Wraps on the highest quality cotton-poly blend artist canvas and then wrapped around the sides of wood gallery frame. The result is a stunning and unique presentation that will fit into any decor. Canvas Gallery Wrap prints are produced using an ink jet process that utilizes archival pigment based inks for maximum print life and are also protected with a UV blocking clear acrylic sealer so that your creation is delivered “ready-to-hang”.
- Available from digital files only. Scans must be added separately, if from any other original.
- Price includes a Studio Giclée Canvas Print w/ clear UV acrylic coating to enhance archival life.
- Prices do not include the cost of corrective artwork, or retouching available at $20 per quarter hour.
- Elite and Pro Gallery Wraps are listed in standard sizes, however, frame sections can be mixed to allow for unlisted sizes and will be quoted per job. Custom sizes may require special order at additional cost.
- Extra space must be allowed for the wrapping process. 1-1/4” Elite Gallery Wraps require 1-1/2” extra on each side, or a total of 3” added to the final image size. 1-3/4” Pro Galley Wraps require 2” extra on each side, or a total of 4” added to the final image size.
- Wraps larger than 11×14 include corner bracing. 1-3/4” Gallery Wraps longer than 36″ include rear cross bracing.